Sunday, May 8, 2011

MOVIES

My favorite movie of 2011 was, without a doubt, Inception. I remember watching it in theaters, being completely blown away by everything: the plot, the acting, the characters, the special effects, the music, the idea of inception and how deeply interwoven the plot is. Everything relates from beginning to end. I love that Inception is the kind of movie you can watch over and over and find new details and gain better understanding. It never gets old.

My favorite "oldie" movie is Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I remember watching it with my parents all the time growing up. It's one of those "feel good 1980's high school" movies, similar to The Breakfast Club or Can't Buy Me Love. I love the carefree attitude and witty humor found in this film, and I can't wait to watch it with my kids someday. Definitely a must-see classic!

1 comment: