Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 7: Internet

As much as the internet has become a phenomenon that has taken over practically everything we do in life, I am still skeptical of using it for certain purposes. I buy my music online through Itunes, have purchased event tickets and books online, and pay for my tuition and classes online, however I know that those sites are secure. I am afraid of linking my bank account information to "sketchy" sites that could be a scam. For example, my aunt bought me UGG boots for Christmas online, but it ended up being a scam website from China, and she still hasn't gotten her money back! I do not know anyone who is obsessed with the internet, but I do like to look at wedding and event blogs myself. (not because I am obsessed, but because I want to be an event planner).

Here are some of my favorites! Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes, The Wedding Chicks, 100 Layer Cake, along with countless others! I can swoon for hours over the teeniest details!

No comments:

Post a Comment